Jewelry (Earrings, Necklaces and Etc.)
Some of our jewelry are costume jewelry and some of our jewelry are tarnishfree and water resistant. If the jewelry is tarnish free/water resistant, you will see this in the description. It is important that you take proper care of all jewelry to ensure long term wear.
How To Care:
1. Be sure to wear jewelry pieces after applying makeup, lotion, perfume and other chemicals.
2. Keep jewelry away from damp areas and be sure to take of jewelry before activities that can cause damage.
3. Store Jewelry properly in jewelry boxes or jewelry bags.
Body Jewelry (Belly Rings, Nose Rings & Etc)
Most of our body jewelry items are made of surgical steel metal but we do offer a select few items that are copper and titanium. We will soon be creating a luxury section for 14k Gold and Titanium Jewelry. The charms on these items are alloy or brass.
Different metals react differently to different people so it is imperative you do your own research on metals before making your purchase.
What We Know:
- Surgical Steel is the most common type of metal used with body jewelry and it is durable, safe and will not tarnish. This does contain some nickel so it is not a good choice for those with sensitive skin.
- Titanium is the go to for those with sensitive skin because it does not contain any nickel.
- Copper can tarnish when reacted with chemicals and/or after long term use. This is not a good option for those with sensitive skin.
How To Care
1. Keep jewelry away from pool and chemicals that may cause damage.
2. Remove jewelry before showering, or using any chemicals on your body.
3. Store body jewelry properly to avoid damage such as scratches and fading.
4. Practice proper changing techniques when changing out jewelry.