Pink Butterfly Nose Hoop
- Stainless Steel
- Brass Charm
- To ensure your item keeps it’s beauty, please follow the Jewelry Care instructions on our website.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
By placing your order, you are agreeing that you have read and accepted all of the policies below and all safety information presented on this website. You are also authorizing that any purchase made was authorized by the card holder.
Exchanges will be accepted for UNUSED clothing and purses ONLY.
Several types of items are exempt from being exchanged. Items include earrings, body jewelry and any object that enters or touches the body.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.
To begin the exchange process, you MUST contact me FIRST. To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. YOU are responsible for any shipping fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
If you are approved, then your return will be processed and the address will be sent to you.
Refunds are NOT allowed unless there is an issue on my part.
It usually takes about 1-7 business days for The Beauty Closet to process your orders. Processing starts the NEXT business day.
Cancellations are accepted 5 minutes after purchasing. After these minutes, you are no longer able to cancel.
Standard shipping USUALLY takes 2-7 days but this depends on where you live. Expedited shipping takes 1-4 business days. Overnight shipping takes 1-2 business days. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. During holidays and weekends, there is a delay.
We are not responsible for any delays that may occur after the package is scanned through USPS.
If you package is returned back to us because of an issue on your part, it may take a while to get back to us. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WAIT TIME. After it is returned back to us, we will reship it ONE TIME within 1-7 business days. If the package is returned to us again, you will be REFUNDED. No refunds are allowed if it returns to us for the first time.
Insurance & Protection
If you are in fear of your package being lost, stolen or items being damaged, PLEASE select our INSURANCE option at check out. If this is NOT selected, we are NOT responsible for any of these issues.
DISCLAIMER: Once the product leaves me and is scanned through USPS, it is no longer my responsibility. I am NOT responsible for LOST packages, packages not delivered or DAMAGED items after the package has left me. Please contact USPS to file a claim.
Disclaimer: By purchasing you are agreeing to safety instructions & descriptions presented on the website and you are using common sense or reliable research when using these products. Purchasing states that you accept that The Beauty Closet holds no responsibility for issues that arise by any product.
Jewelry (Earrings, Necklaces and Etc.)
Some of our jewelry are costume jewelry and some of our jewelry are tarnishfree and water resistant. If the jewelry is tarnish free/water resistant, you will see this in the description. It is important that you take proper care of all jewelry to ensure long term wear.
How To Care:
1. Be sure to wear jewelry pieces after applying makeup, lotion, perfume and other chemicals.
2. Keep jewelry away from damp areas and be sure to take of jewelry before activities that can cause damage.
3. Store Jewelry properly in jewelry boxes or jewelry bags.
Body Jewelry (Belly Rings, Nose Rings & Etc)
Most of our body jewelry items are made of surgical steel metal but we do offer a select few items that are brass, copper and titanium. The charms on these items are alloy or brass. We have a luxury section for 14k Gold and Titanium Jewelry (More options coming soon).
Different metals react differently to different people so it is imperative you do your own research on metals before making your purchase.
What We Know:
- Surgical Steel is the most common type of metal used with body jewelry and it is durable, safe and will not tarnish. This does contain some nickel so it is not a good choice for those with sensitive skin.
- Titanium & 14K Gold is the go to for those with sensitive skin because it does not contain any nickel.
- Brass, which is a combination of copper and zinc, is highly prized for its durability, corrosion-resistance, and beauty. Over time, however, its beauty can tarnish after long term use.
- Copper can tarnish when reacted with chemicals and/or after long term use. This is not a good option for those with sensitive skin.
How To Care
1. Keep jewelry away from pool and chemicals that may cause damage.
2. Remove jewelry before showering, or using any chemicals on your body.
3. Store body jewelry properly to avoid damage such as scratches and fading.
4. Practice proper changing techniques when changing out jewelry.